Wednesday, March 07, 2007


COUNTDOWN TO BIRTHDAY FUN!


My first birthday is almost here! Party on Friday at daycare, party Saturday with my family, then a whole week off daycare with mom. Pray for good weather so there will be lots of time to play outside and have fun!
Just for the record, on my birthday, I have eight teeth, can pull up and stand anywhere and can stand with "no hands." I can say "ba-ba," "mama," "ktyktykty" (kitty). I love books, and usually sleep thru the night. I can eat lots of different finger foods, and spaghetti is just about my favorite!
Hope to see you all soon! Let me know if you're reading and leave a comment.
Love,
Reid

2 comments:

Godluvsu2 said...

Hey Reid! It's your cousin Nikki! I love reading about all the fun stuff going on with you. Have a good birthday!
Love,
Nikki

Jennifer said...

Hey Reid, I have a blog now!! feel free to check it out =)

www.jmo12387.blogspot.com