Friday, March 23, 2007

MY FIRST HAIRCUT!! CALL ME "SLICK."
You saw my crazy hair in the last post. Well, Mommy sent that picture to Leeanna as proof that I really needed a haircut bad, and she worked me into her schedule at the shop. We went on Friday night, and boy was I good. Mommy held me and tried to make sure I didn't wiggle and lose an ear. Daddy entertained me so I would look the right way. But even with all that, it took Leeanna's experience and her brilliant idea to get the job done right. If you zoom in on the top picture, you'll see in my hand...a CHEET-O!! I never had a Cheet-o before, and ya know what?? I. Like. Cheet-os. Even if they're covered in my own hair. And you can see from the picture below, how handsome I am with my new slick cut...both ears intact.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE MAN! AND SUCH A GOOD BOY. CHEETO LOOKS YUMMY!
NANNY

Godluvsu2 said...

Reidy Roo is such a big boy! Mark & I are now having a little boy! So he will have a little buddy to play with now.

StorkWatcher said...

OH SO CUTE! Baby A needs one SO badly. He has all these little wispies hanging over his ears....

I've waited so long now, I doubt I can get it done before Easter....

Reid LOVE the new 'do, dude!

Mich said...

Ok baby boy, you officially had your first hair cut a week before the Divine Miss M! Cheetos...what a great idea. She lovs the cheetos. Good Eats.

I'm so glad your mom posts so many pictures of you--you are the CUTEST!

Reid said...

Yay, Mich! So glad you checked in on us!

Lainey-Paney said...

What a cutie with that new haircut!
I love it!

:)