Tuesday, February 20, 2007


HOW BIG IS BABY REID??? SO BIG!


Mommy keeps trying to get me to open my arms up wide to say "SO Big" but I'm not quite there yet. Won't be long before I'm a bona fide toddler. How crazy is that? When I smile you can see all 8 of my teeth and I am always standing up so big and tall. I've been mastering my skills pretty quickly in the past week or two. Tonight, I even let go of my little music table and stood for a few seconds without help. Good thing I've got a nice cushy diaper, though, cause "fall down go boom" is becoming my middle name.


Mom and Dad are hard at work planning my birthday bash. Yeah, it'll be out of control and over the top, but if it makes them happy, let 'em do it. As long as I get cake, I'm okay with it.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi, Reid. Your Aunt Judy loves you! Have a great week!