Saturday, March 17, 2007






52 WEEKS OF REID


Yeah, yeah, I know what I said. 365 days. So I've already failed miserably...sue me. I am amending my previous post so people don't get their knickers in a twist. I can tell ya that there is probably a picture (or ten) of Reid taken every single day--but there have lately not been enough hours in the day to get on and blog daily.


So here are some favorites of this week, which include the first birthday party, playing at the park, and some really seriously bad nap hair. Enjoy!

(edited later: OOPS, the site will only take so many pics at one time...so you will see the bad nap hair on another post!)

2 comments:

StorkWatcher said...

Ooh Reid is SOOOOOOO cute! Chubba hubba - love those legs! We have the same LeapFrog table/toy thing....

Reid said...

Thanks, stork! We love, love LOVE him and think he's pretty cute, too. I need me some pics of baby A!!

Em