Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Am Sick Today...Poor Little Me.

I've been coughing since Sunday, but overall did pretty good. But it all got to be too much for me yesterday. The runny nose, the cough, probably a sore throat and all the excitement at daycare put me over the edge. I mean, I didn't even feel like playing or getting into things...not eating much either. So Mommy called the doctor after hours--hold tight they say, and try to give me some fluids. Mommy has tried, but I didn't want too much of that through the night. At least I got a good night's sleep. We both stayed home from work today, and I still don't want to eat or drink anything, so Mommy called the doctor again. I get to go see her at 10:30 this morning. Pray that I get my appetite back because Mommy and Daddy think I'm pretty pitiful right now.

I'll let you know what happens...I'm not used to being sicky, but I'm doing me best. Still in a pretty good mood despite feeling bad.

Love you,

Reid