Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BAD NEWS BEARS!!

Went back to the Dr. today to get my ears checked, and guess what? My left ear is infected again. I still have a cold and cough, and now I have to start ANOTHER antibiotic. I am tired of medicine and will try to grab the sticky dose dropper every time. Really, all I want is to be left alone to play and crawl around as I please. Please cross your fingers for me that this time, the infection will go away, and I can get back to my happy-go-lucky life. I mean, really...I have grandmas to visit and birthday parties to go to and this is really cramping my style!

Hope you're all doing well and dodging ugly winter germs.

Love, Reid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reid, you are such a good little boy. We are so glad that you came over last night. You put a smile on everyone's face. Not to mention the fact that you are the best "snuggler" ever!! Noah was so sorry that he didn't get to see you. Can't wait until next time Mommy and Daddy are on this side of town. Love, Aunt Andi