Wednesday, December 27, 2006





I'M A PARTY ANIMAL!!

Hey, look at me--I'm Reidie the Red Nosed Reindeer! I have been partying up a storm all thru this holiday week and boy am I worn out. There has been someone to visit or someone visiting me every day. My sleep schedule is WAY out of wack. But its all worth it because Santa has been very good to me. You can see that Santa came to visit and I told him everything I wanted for Christmas. A few days later, he brought me this cool new clubhouse to play in. I must have been a very good boy this year. Dad even let me play with his XBox 360--well not really. I'm just pushin' buttons, but I LOVE buttons! I've also been really turning on the charm with all my friends and family, showing them I can be even cuter than normal.

By the way, I went to the doctor last week. At a little over nine months old, I am 20 lbs. 12oz. and 28 1/2 inches long. That puts me at 60th percentile for both height and weight. The doctor told me I was handsome (blush) and doing all the things I'm supposed to be doing at this age.

I hope you all got a visit from Santa, too. Sending you lots of kisses and hoping you have a blessed new year!

Love,
Reid

No comments: