Sunday, January 21, 2007

Check out my Technique with this here spoon!
STARTING TO FEEL A LITTLE BETTER

For those of you who've been checking and on the edge of your seats to see how I'm doing, thanks for thinking of me. Fact is, Mom and Dad have been sick right along with me so they weren't able to help me with the computer for a little while. We are all starting to feel better, though, thankfully. I had an ear infection and had to take antibiotics, and the cough and cold is still hanging on a little. Just this afternoon, I started having a fever of 102 again, so we'll see how that turns out when its time to go to daycare tomorrow. Pray that the ear infections don't come back...they're yucky. My appetite is back and I am back to playing most of the time. Just a little grouchy here and there, and still need some help sleeping.

We are all ready to get out and go again and are tired of being cooped up in the house. In two weeks, I will get to spend the night at Nanny and Papaw's house while mom and dad go out for a big night at "The Chocolate Affair". Get ready, Nanny...

I hope you're all doing well...

Love,

Reid

No comments: