Saturday, December 09, 2006

GO STEELERS!! (Well, do the best you can...)


ALMOST 9 MONTHS OLD--LOOK OUT WORLD!!

Thank goodness, whatever problems with pictures this site had, they are over now, cause I've been doing lots of neat things and you guys have been missing out!

On Tuesday, I turn nine months old (already??). In honor of this occasion, I have learned to army crawl and you should see me go. Mom and Dad have got to keep EVERYTHING off the floor that's not a toy, because I'm pretty quick. There are no hands and knees involved in this kind of crawling--its a special maneuver with my shoulders, hips and toes that looks like hard work, but gets me where I need to go.

I've also got FOUR whole teeth in my mouth, but most finger foods still kindof ick me out. I can do the puffs but so far, everything else (real green beans and cheerios, for example) are harder for me to figure out. We're also working on standing up while holding on to furniture, but I'm not so sure why I really have to hold on...

Love you all! Hope you're having a great holiday and I'll see you soon!

Reid

No comments: