Friday, October 19, 2007

MY LITTLE BOOGER


I started writing this post to tell all about our fun daycare field trip to the Children's Museum and post lots of cool pictures of the action. Let me tell you about it first, then on to the pics. I took LOTS of pictures as Reid ran from exhibit to exhibit, from room to room. To say that he was excited would be a major understatement. There was a big sand box (an all time favorite!). There were metal building pieces to whack together to make noise. There was a room full of water (Oh, the splashing!). There was a room full of balls. There was a room for clanging and banging (Oh, my head!). There was lots of room to run and squeal. There was a giant nose sculpture.

There was one problem. I took about 50 pictures while we were there. You can only see my little angel's face in about 3 of them. He's just too fast. I got pictures of the back of his head, his backside, a stray arm or leg as he bolted out of the camera's range. Really, unless he's asleep, injured or strapped down, photography has become quite a challenge these days. So, now here's what I got in the end to document our day.

A giant sandbox with cool tools.

Multiply the number of balls in this picture by about 1000--
pure heaven!

"Building" things--aka "trying not to whack the
kid with the painted face with a large metal beam"



Climbing into the artistic rendition of a nose.


He's just asking to be sneezed out. Anybody
got an extra tissue??




3 comments:

Marci said...

So fun!!!! I am closing the daycare down for my birthday (one month from today!) I think we are going to take Cameron to the museum! I am so excited. I cannot think of a better way to spend my birthday! And it looks like he will have a blast!

Reid said...

Just a note to anyone (and you, Marci) that if you go to the Children's museum, 1) it is hot in there so dress accordingly, and 2) bring a change of clothes for the kiddos because in the water room if you have a wild man like Reid, he WILL get VERY wet, head to toe.

You have been duly warned. Carry on.

StorkWatcher said...

Oh, he's just the cutest little booger I've ever seen!

We'll all have to post our Halloween costume pictures - if we can get their faces...