Tuesday, October 02, 2007

FALL IS HERE AND SO IS THE FESTIVAL


We went to the Fest on Sunday for Family Day and rode the rides before the big crowds got there. The carousel is my favorite!

I got to ride the choo choo with my cousins. Sammi is sat with me and made sure I had fun and stayed safe. Sammi is such a good cousin!
We got to ride in the front of the dinosaurs that went round and round and up and down. Sammi sat with me while Anna and Bea sat behind us.

Me and mommy and daddy went back to the Festival (which I can say, by the way--"festiBALL!") on Tuesday night. We ate lots of food and saw lots of people and rode the carousel horsies again. I had so much fun. You should all go too!

Love, Reid




2 comments:

StorkWatcher said...

Oooh Reid - you look like you had SO MUCH FUN. Aren't rides the BEST??? AP's favorite is the carousel.....

You're getting SO big and still are the cutest! Glad you're enjoying fall!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

oh, what fun!