Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hi everyone!

Since my last post, I got to go to the doctor and get some shots. It kinda hurts my feelings, but since I'm such a tough guy, I don't let it bother me too much. While I was at the doctor's office, the nurse weighed me and measured me. I am 18 lbs. 10 oz. and 27 inches long now. That puts me at 75th percentile for other little guys my age. This week, though, I think something big might happen--it feels like I might be getting a bottom front tooth. This will be my first one ever, so I hope it doesn't hurt very much...I'll let you know if it does!

Check out the pictures Mom took on her cell phone! The one is me cheezin' in some sunglasses after church, and the other is me sitting up like such a big boy in the WalMart cart for the first time! I know I'm cute, you don't have to tell me that!