Sunday, October 26, 2008

REID DOES NOT LIKE TACOS...

We were driving to Target today and as we passed all the different fast food restaurants, he was asking me what each one was.

"That's McDonalds, that's Subway, that's Wendy's..."
"What's that one, mommy?"
"That one is Taco Bell."
"No, Mommy, that's not Taco Bell, that's Chicken Nugget Bell!"

Other terribly sweet, terribly funny, or just plain terrible things he has said recently:
  • I LUFF you, Mommy
  • I want my fluffly blanket
  • Go AWAY!!
  • (In a whisper at nite nite) Sweep wiff me, Mommy
  • You're killin' me, mommy. You're killin' me. (Um, he might have heard me say such a thing...oops)
  • After me starting to say the "now I lay me" prayer one night, stopped me and insisted I say "the one wiff my cousins." You know, the one where we name off EVERY single grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin and friend he knows.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

"Chicken Nugget Bell" sounds like an awesome idea!!!