Friday, September 08, 2006

Hi, Everyone! Thanks for coming to see me. Whenever Mom and Dad let me use the computer, I will dazzle you with stories about all the neat new things I'm learning, how fast I'm growing, and occasionally, a story about Mom and Dad. There are so many of you I don't get to see each week, but don't think I'm not thinking about you!

Next week I will be six months old! I will tell the story of how I came to be a part of this family and a little about my first family, too. I'll post some pictures so you can see how much I've grown in such a short time. In the meantime, I'm going to learn a little bit more about blogging, take a few naps and play with my toys...

love you!

Baby Reid

5 comments:

Reid said...

testing the comments section...

Anonymous said...

Cute site! i like the swiffer idea. haha. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree!! he is about the cutest baby in the world. but then, i may be bias. i could read about reid all day long and the pics are adorable.

Reid said...

Thanks! I'll keep the pics and stories coming as often as I can!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Reid, Aunt Jenny here. I finally figured out how to talk to you on this contraption. Had fun visiting you & mommy on Sunday. Thank you for sending me a Christmas picture. It made my day! It won't be long now & Santa will be paying you a visit. I know he will bring you lots of nice things because you are such a good boy!!

Hope to see you soon!

Love ya! Aunt Jenny